Holiday in the CR:CZeCOTTourmapsEast BohemiaNorth Moravia-SilesiaTřeboň RegionUNESCOCzech inspirationActive holidayTimetablesGEOFUN

Chateaux and castles

Map


Search results Export data for GPS device in GPX format

Chateaux and castles Chateaux and castles.

  • basket New Court Arboretum
    New Court Arboretum. The establishment of the arboretum is closely associated with the owner of the Nové Dvůr estate Quido Riedl (1878-1946). During his times in Nové Dvúr (1906-1928) he created a refined landscape park on a moderately sized area of 1,8 hectares, where 500 species and varieties of domestic and exotic wood species were planted. This park became the foundation...
    Telephone: 553661975
    Address: Nový Dvůr - Stěbořice
  • basket Bílovec - chateau
    Bílovec - chateau. Three-winged, two-storey Renaissance chateau from the 16th century, which was reconstructed several times. In 1729, it suffered a fire and in 1736, the Sedlničtí of Choltic has it reconstructed in Baroque style. In 1945, it was destroyed again by fire during liberation, and it was gradually rebuilt until 1953.
    Telephone: 722132315
    Address: Zámecká 660, Bílovec
  • basket Janovice - chateau
    Janovice - chateau. The Žerotín chateau was built in the 1520’s, during the Renaissance period. It was given its current Baroque appearance in the mid-17th century. In the first half of the 18th century, the chateau came under the ownership of the Harrach family, who not only expanded it, but also had a chateau park called “The Northern Arboretum” made.
    Telephone: 554211770
    Address: Zámek 10/1, Rýmařov, Janovice
  • basket Neplachovice - chateau and museum
    Neplachovice - chateau and museum. Chateau built in Late Empire style. It is a single storey rectangular building with a saddle roof. There is a balcony supported by four Tuscan columns on the frontispiece. On the other side, there is a terrace with a two shoulder staircase. Baroque statues adorn the park.
    Telephone: 553662221
    Address: Zámecká 81, Neplachovice
  • basket Starý Jičín - castle ruins
    Starý Jičín - castle ruins. The old castle from the beginning of the 13th century was later rebuilt into a Renaissance residence. When the owners built a new castle nearby the old place was abandoned and in the 19th century it became a ruin. The castle is currently being reconstructed.
    Telephone: 602320577
    Address: Starý Jičín
  • basket Jeseník nad Odrou - chateau
    Jeseník nad Odrou - chateau. Rudolph free Lord of Witten had the chateau built. Until 1728, it was only partially built. Over the ensuing years each of the owners contributed to completing the chateau to a certain degree. The final look was in late Baroque style. A chateau park was founded around the chateau.
    Telephone: 603469078
    Address: č.p. 1, Jeseník nad Odrou
  • basket Frýdek - museum and chateau
    Frýdek - museum and chateau. Defensive border Gothic castle, which was rebuilt into a chateau (of Bartoloměj Bruntálský of Vrbna) in the Renaissance style in the 16th century. Following a fire in 1668, it was reconstructed several times. It belonged to the Habsburg estate from 1797, and now the state.
    Telephone: 558630051
    Address: Hluboká 66, Frýdek-Místek
  • basket Kunín - chateau
    Kunín - chateau. Newly reconstructed Baroque chateau. Its history begins with the Harrach clan in 1726-1734. At the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries Kunín became a modern education institution, attended by a famous native of nearby Hodslavice - František Palacký.
    Telephone: 556749420
    Address: č.p. 1, Kunín
  • basket Lešná - museum and chateau
    Lešná - museum and chateau. Fortress which was reconstructed into a late Renaissance chateau at the beginning of the 17th century. The last owner of the chateau in 1887-1945 was Kinšt.
    Telephone: 734420009
    Address: č.p. 1, Lešná
  • basket Slezské Rudoltice - chateau and museum
    Slezské Rudoltice - chateau and museum. The fortress was reconstructed at the beginning of teh 16th century into a one-storey Baroque chateau with an extensive park decorated with several buildings structures. At the time of the passing of the front in 1945, it was severely damaged. After the war, it was ransacked and served for the purposes of medical supply.
    Telephone: 554656105, 777201027
    Address: č.p. 1, Slezské Rudoltice
  • basket Slezskoostravský castle
    Slezskoostravský castle. Revived memorial of the ancient history of the city of Ostrava. The founding of the castle by the Counts Piastovec has been dated to the second half of the 13th Century. In 1640, the castle was re-built into a Renaissance chateau. It was damaged during the Thirty Years War, during the fire in 1872, and in the 20th Century by undermining during the...
    Telephone: 596115967, 596111457
    Address: Hradní 1 , Slezská Ostrava
  • basket Štramberská Trúba - castle
    Štramberská Trúba - castle. In the 13th century, the castle was the property of the esoteric order of the Knights Templar. After the Order was terminated, the castle was held by Czech King Jan Lucembursky. Only parts of the walls and mainly the circular Trúba tower are all that have been preserved of the Gothic castle. The view from the tower is enhanced by the coloured glass...
    Telephone: 774668045
    Address: Kopec 77, Štramberk
  • basket Vítkovice - chateau
    Vítkovice - chateau. The chateau was built as a representational building, it was the residence of the director of iron and steel works. The author of the project was the architect Antonin Krause. The two-storey Empire building with a roof balcony was surrounded by a garden in the style of a chateau park, refreshed with fountains, a gazebo, decorative garden beds and rare...
    Telephone: 725 725 144
    Address: Výstavní 80, Ostrava – Vítkovice
  • basket Zábřeh - chateau and mini brewery
    Zábřeh - chateau and mini brewery. The Zábřeh chateau microbrewery was revived in 2004–2007. The first written mention of brewing at the site dates from 1652, though the brewery later became a casualty of the chateau’s eventful history.
    Telephone: 777808299
    Address: U Zámku 42/1, Ostrava
  • basket Branná (Kolštejn) - castle and chateau
    Branná (Kolštejn) - castle and chateau. The large castle complex includes parts of a Gothic castle from the 13th century, and the middle and lower Renaissance style castles, which originate in the 16th and 17th centuries respectively. The castle had been left to decay since 1620 and was reconstructed only in 1998.
    Telephone: 732177826
    Address: č.p. 1, Branná
  • basket Fryštát - chateau
    Fryštát - chateau.
    The object participates in the discount system Těšínské Slezsko Region Card
    Empire chateau dating back to the end of the 18th century. Its history reaches as far back as the 14th century and is connected with the dynasty of the Těšínské Piast. The most significant period arose after 1792, when the estate was purchased by the countship Larisch-Mönnich and it was reconstructed. The chateau is surrounded by an exquisite English...
    Telephone: 596318382
    Address: Masarykovo náměstí 1, Karviná-Fryštát
  • basket Havířov - chateau
    Havířov - chateau. The Baroque chateau with a mansard roof was commissioned by the Rymultovs of Rymultovice in the 17th century. It was renovated in Classical style in the 19th century.
    Telephone: 596811463, 733 607 353
    Address: K Zámečku 2/243, Havířov
  • basket Hlučínsko museum
    Hlučínsko museum. Originally a Late Gothic fortress with records dating back to 1439. In 1525 it was renovated by the Lords of Zvol. At the end of the 16th century, a central wing with courtyard arcades was built-in, which was the onset of the transformation into a chateau. In the 19th and 20th century, the chateau underwent significant reconstruction, which removed...
    Telephone: 595041337
    Address: Zámecká 4, Hlučín
  • basket Velké Hoštice - chateau
    Velké Hoštice - chateau. Late Gothic chateau built in the 18th century in place of an old 16th century one. Built by the Lords of Kravař. In the 19th century, the west storeyed wing was added and the park was extended.
    Telephone: 553764062
    Address: Zámecká 197, Velké Hoštice
  • basket Bartošovice - chateau
    Bartošovice - chateau. 15th century fortress, which was reconstructed into a Renaissance chateau by the Sedlničtí of Choltic in 1583. In 1616, another three-storey chateau was added in the near vicinity. Both building structures were interconnected by a joining wing.
    Telephone: 556720490
    Address: Bartošovice 1
  • basket Prstná - chateau
    Prstná - chateau. Empire chateau built at the end of the 18th century by owner of Prstné at the time, Vojtěch Gussnar.
    Telephone: 606740810
    Address: Prstná 1, Petrovice u Karviné
  • basket Hradec nad Moravicí - chateau
    Hradec nad Moravicí - chateau. Originally early medieval stronghold had been rebuilt several times and gained its today appearance at the end of 19th century, when it was reconstructed in romantic Tudor gothic style and completed with White tower, Red Castle and decorative castle walls. Inside the castle is located a sculpture gallery and also the Memorial of L. van Beethoven and...
    Telephone: 553783915
    Address: Městečko 1, Hradec nad Moravicí
  • basket Linhartovy - chateau
    Linhartovy - chateau. Built in the second half of the 16th century by reconstructing a fortress into a Renaissance residence, left to ruin several times, gradually being reconstructed at the present.
    Telephone: 554652241, 728323270
    Address: Linhartovy 36
  • basket Raduň - chateau
    Raduň - chateau. Originally a Renaissance building rebuilt into an exquisitely furnished Classical residence. In the 2nd half of the 19th century, the exterior and interior underwent extensive reconstruction. The chateau is surrounded by a large park with numerous ponds. The park is enriched by small Empire style building structures.
    Telephone: 553796203, 553796119
    Address: Zámecká 67, Raduň
  • basket Sovinec - castle
    Sovinec - castle.
    The object participates in the discount system Jeseníky pass
    The Gothic castle suffered several ordeals. Its taking by Danes in 1626 initiated construction of the largest fortification system in our lands. Despite all this the castle was taken again, this time by Swedes and dilapidated since. Its restoration started in 1945 and numerous historical events take place there at present.
    Telephone: 554295113, 554219863
    Address: Sovinec 58, Jiříkov
  • basket Studénka - museum and chateau
    Studénka - museum and chateau. One-storey chateau building established by reconstructing an older chateau, mentioned in historical writings already in 1705. Around 1860, the tower was added with a turret and spiral staircase.
    Telephone: 552303730
    Address: Panská 229, Studénka
  • basket Bruntál - museum and chateau
    Bruntál - museum and chateau.
    The object participates in the discount system Jeseníky pass
    This castle was originally built over a Gothic stronghold in Renaissance style and later was adapted to Baroque style.. After 1620 the castle became the property of the order of German Knights. In the castle interior you will find many paintings by European masters from the 16th to 18th century.
    Telephone: 554717947, 554709145
    Address: Zámecké nám. 7, Bruntál
  • basket Bílá - hunting chateau
    Bílá - hunting chateau. The region was a popular place for relaxation and great hunting grounds, which was the reason for building a small stylish hunting lodge here, which served for the needs of the archbishop.
    Address: Bílá
  • basket Bolatice - chateau
    Bolatice - chateau. Chateau from the 1st half of the 18th century, single-storey, rectangular, with a mansard roof, in Baroque style, with a stone portal and the coat-of-arms of the Velehrad monastery. The chateau has undergone reconstruction and the municipal office is housed in it.
    Telephone: 553654999
    Address: Hlučínská 95, Bolatice
  • basket Dívčí Hrad - chateau
    Dívčí Hrad - chateau. Renaissance chateau from the 2nd half of the 16th century, which ranks among northern Italian castle types - it has a square layout and its corners are completed with cylindrical rowers with battlements. During World War II, it succumbed to bombarding and fire and it had to wait until 1962 for reconstruction. At present, the Order of the Knights of...
    Address: Dívčí Hrad
  • basket Dolní Životice - chateau
    Dolní Životice - chateau. The chateau is formed by a storeyed building in the shape of the letter L, with the end of the main wing expanded. It was built in Baroque style and later on renovated in Neo-Gothic style.
    Address: Zámecká 1, Dolní Životice
  • basket Hnojník - chateau
    Hnojník - chateau. The builders of the original building are unknown - it was commissioned by Karel Vaclav Beess of Chrostiny in a single-storey Baroque style building in the 18th century. In the 1st half of the 19th century, the chateau was rebuilt into the style of Silesian Empire according to the plans of Viennese architect Josef Kornhausel and the 2nd floor was added...
    Address: Hnojník
  • basket Klimkovice - museum and chateau
    Klimkovice - museum and chateau. Four-winged Renaissance chateau built in the 2nd half of the 16th century. The stone staircase with Tuscan columns and the layout on the groundfloor have been preserved. The building underwent reconstruction in 1854. In 1945 it was set on fire and burned down, then reconstructed again.
    Telephone: 556701156
    Address: Lidická 1, Klimkovice
  • basket Liptál - chateau
    Liptál - chateau. Empire chateau built at the end of the 17th century by the Lindenbergs or Sedlničtí of Choltice.
    Address: č.p. 1, Liptál
  • basket Loučná nad Desnou - chateau
    Loučná nad Desnou - chateau. The chateau was built by Přemek of Žerotín on the site of a former wooden hunting chateau. The Klien brothers (iron mongery entrepreneurs) acquired the chateau in 1844. They founded a nature park here.
    Address: č.p. 1, Loučná nad Desnou
  • basket Polanka nad Odrou - chateau
    Polanka nad Odrou - chateau. Originally a grand residence established by Sedlnicky of Choltice. In the 2nd half of the 20th century it was modernised and rebuilt for agricultural purposes. The chateau is formed by a four-winged, storeyed building with a small inner courtyard and one storeyed side wing on the west.
    Address: Ostrava, Polanka nad Odrou
  • basket Ropice - chateau
    Ropice - chateau. Originally a fortress rebuilt in the 18th century into a single storey Baroque chateau with a rectangular layout. During the time of Baron Karel Cselesta, it was renovated in Classical style and the park was established.
    Address: Ropice
  • basket Stará Ves nad Ondřejnicí - chateau
    Stará Ves nad Ondřejnicí - chateau. Three-storey Renaissance chateau with a sqaure-shaped layout. Jaroš Syrakovský reconstructed the former fortress in the 16th century. Around 1690 and 1704, it was hit by a fire. In 1953 it underwent reconstruction and primarily the graphite ornamentation was restored.
    Telephone: 558669201
    Address: Zámecká 1, Stará Ves nad Ondřejnicí
  • basket Valašské Meziříčí - museum and Kinsky chateau
    Valašské Meziříčí - museum and Kinsky chateau. Imperial chateau built on the site of the former administrative building (1854). An extensive park stretches around the chateau, with rare woody plants established at the turn of the 19th century.
    Telephone: 734236279
    Address: Zámecká 3, Valašské Meziříčí
  • basket Velké Heraltice - chateau
    Velké Heraltice - chateau. The Renaissance chateau was reconstructed from a former castle towards the end of the 16th century. The remains of the castle with a cylindrical tower form the core of the chateau.
    Address: Velké Heraltice
  • basket Vsetín - museum and chateau
    Vsetín - museum and chateau. Originally a Gothic stronghold was at the beginning of the 17th century rebuilt into a four-wing Renaissance castle with a 59 m tall tower. The castle was rebuilt in Classicist style in 1833 – 34. After a fire in 1915 it was adapted in pseudo-Renaissance style for the family Thonet.
    Telephone: 571411690
    Address: Horní nám. 2, Vsetín
  • basket Žerotín Chateau
    Žerotín Chateau. Chateau from the 16th century built by Jan of Pernštejn. Later on it was sold to the Žerotíns and it underwent Baroque reconstruction in the 18th century. In 1854, a female prison was established here, also the Catholic Society Home resided here. In 1995 - 1996, total reconstruction took place, and since 2002 the chateau courtyard has been accessible...
    Telephone: 605733274, 571684558
    Address: Komenského 1/3, Valašské Meziříčí
  • basket Žerotín Chateau - chateau and museum
    Žerotín Chateau - chateau and museum. The Žerotín castle was built from a fortified burgher house from the 14th century enlarged to a castle. From the 16th century the castle was used only as outbuildings. Today it houses a museum.
    Telephone: 556701156, 556705393
    Address: 28. října 12, Nový Jičín
  • basket Šilheřovice - chateau
    Šilheřovice - chateau. The Classicist castle was built at the beginning of the 18th century and was later rebuilt in Neo-Renaissance style. It is surrounded by a large English park with small buildings and a new golf course.
    Telephone: 420599500
    Address: Zámecká 1, Šilheřovice
  • basket Poruba - chateau
    Poruba - chateau. The chateau was built by Ondřej Bzenec of Markvartice on the foundation of a former fortress. Bombarding in 1945 severely damaged the chateau.
    Telephone: 596923094, 739572773, 739572774
    Address: Nábřeží Svazu protifašistických bojovníků 60, Ostrava
  • basket Jezdkovice - chateau
    The Renaissance chateau was built by the Mitrovští family of Nemyšle. In the 18th century it was rebuilt in Baroque style. A chateau park lies adjacent to the building.
    Address: č.p. 32 , Jezdkovice
  • basket Sobotín - chateau
    Sobotín - chateau. Ancestral seat of the entrepreneurial Klein-Wiesenberg clan. The chateau was built in the spirit of Romantic Historicism in the mid-19th century; its romantic park with rare woods is therefore one of its integral parts. Today the chateau functions as a hotel.
    Telephone: 777472401
    Address: Sobotín 3
  • basket Dolní Benešov - chateau
    Dolní Benešov - chateau. The chateau is proof of chateau architecture from several periods of styles. Only the portal with the coat-of-arms dated with 1498 remain from the original building. The chateau also includes an English park established at the turn of the 20th century, which surrounds the chateau building from all sides. The chateau houses the Municipal Office.
    Telephone: 553651285
    Address: Hájecká 65, Dolní Benešov
  • basket Krnov - chateau
    Krnov - chateau. An atypical collection of buildings in the east arch of the city walls. The fortification's city chateau with its irregular layout and two bastions separatnig it from the city by a moat, was built at the beginning of the 16th century. At the time, a fire wall with a carriageway (stone portal) and arcade corridor decorated with sgraffito was created...
    Telephone: 602 587 768
    Address: Zámecké náměstí 1/13, Krnov
  • basket (Zámeček Grohmann)

    Telephone: 608618041
    Address: Husova 154, Vrbno pod Pradědem
  • basket Branky - chateau
    The chateau was built at the beginning of the 18th century during the rule of the Lockner's of Lockenau. In the 1890s, it was reconstructed in a historicising style. However, the single-storey Baroque layout remained basically the same. There is a park adjacent to the chateau with certain noteworthy woody specise. The chateau is a part of the children...
    Address: č.p. 1, Branky
  • basket Brantice - chateau
    Brantice - chateau. Renaissance chateau, the first phase of which was completed in 1576. Valentin Dressler of Scharfenstein extended the chateau by 1604. Wallachian builder Marhus of Misach worked on the construction thereof.
    Address: č.p. 33, Brantice
  • basket Bravantice - chateau
    Bravantice - chateau. Renaissance chateau from the 17th century, its frontispiece was renovated in Empire style at the beginning of the 19th century.
    Address: č.p. 1, Bravantice
  • basket Choryně - chateau
    The former medieval fortress was reconstructed by Chorynsky of Ledska in the 1570s into a Renaissance chateau with three wings, which maintained its character of a fortification until the beginning of the 19th century (it was surrounded by a water moat).
    Address: Choryně
  • basket Chotěbuz - chateau
    Chotěbuz - chateau. The chateau building was built in the 2nd half of the 16th century on the site of an older, most probably a fortified settlement from the 13th century, in the centre of a municipality of the same name. In the 19th and 20th century, reconstruction work took place. The chateau building is created by a plastered, single-storey building with four wings...
    Address: Náves 123, Chotěbuz
  • basket Chuchelná - chateau
    Baroque chateau built in the 17th century by Jiří Lichnovský. It served as a hunting residence and as of 1952 a rehabilitation institute has been housed here.
    Address: Chuchelná
  • basket Dolní Bludovice - chateau
    The chateau, originally a Gothic fort from the 15th century, is formed by a single-storey building covered by a hip roof with additionally installed dormer windows. It has two corner antlers on the west side. Even the portico with four columns bearing a balcony in line with the entrance is of historical significance.
    Address: U Statku 1, Havířov, Bludovice
  • basket Dolní Lutyně - chateau
    A Baroque chateau in the centre of the municipality. The former chateau courtyard extends northeast of the chateau, which was changed into a large collective farmstead with reconstruction and the additional new buildings.
    Address: Ke Statku 2, Dolní Lutyně
  • basket Dolní Tošanovice - chateau
    The Empire chateau was reconstructed in the 19th century from an older fort. As of 1933 it has been referred to as grand villa.
    Address: č.p. 1, Dolní Tošanovice
  • basket Dubová - chateau
    Dubová - chateau. Jan Julius Frobel, the owner of the Viksteinsky estate at the time, had the Baroque chateau built on the site of a former praedium court.
    Telephone: 556309062
    Address: č.p. 141, Radkov
  • basket Freudenštejn - castle ruins
    Freudenštejn - castle ruins. Ruins of what seemed to be a military outpost on the border of the Opava principality. It is likely that it was built in the mid-13th century and probably demolished following the construction of Fürstenwalde Castle (nad Vrbnem pod Pradědem) in the mid-14th century. Only the remains of the fortification between the ramparts and the moat have been preserved...
    Address: Vrbno pod Pradědem
  • basket Fulnek - chateau
    The chateau complex consists of two parts - the Upper chateau and the newer, so-called Lower chateau. Its present day form is the result of complex building development. A castle apparently already stood on the site of the chateau in the 13th century. The first written record dates back to 1372. Traces of the oldest building phase have been preserved...
    Address: Fulnek
  • basket Hartisov - former hunting chateau
    Former hunting chateau of the Habsburg archdukes, owners of the Frydec estate. The chateau, which looks more like a luxurious mountain chalet, gradually turned into a lodge and now the building is in private ownnership.
    Address: Staré Hamry
  • basket Hlavnice - chateau
    Hlavnice - chateau. The chateau was built by the owner of the main estate, Ondre Renard. It was built in Empire style, however fundamental building changes were made later on that basically removed the classical character.
    Address: č.p. 27, Hlavnice
  • basket Horní Tošanovice - chateau
    Horní Tošanovice - chateau. Emanuel Harasovsky had the single-storey building with a rectangular layout built in the 19th century. Valuable original stucco ornamentation. After reconstruction, the chateau was returned to the original owner - Mr. Heger.
    Address: Horní Tošanovice 1
  • basket Hošťálkovice - former chateau
    Ostravan entrepreneur Antonin Josef Römisch had the Empire chateau built in the middle of a courtyard. He acquired Hošťálkovice in 1832. Today the chateau is completely engulfed by the new blocks of flats.
    Address: Ostrava, Hošťálkovice
  • basket Hošťálkovy - chateau
    Hošťálkovy - chateau. A free-standing three-winged, single storey building with a mansard roof. The chateau has a simple unified facade and is surrounded by a park.
    Address: č.p. 26, Hošťálkovy
  • basket Hovězí - chateau
    Markéta Františka of Schmiedau, nee Serényiová commissioned the construction of the oruginal Baroque building. In 1718, it was acquired by the Illesházyov family. Later on it was used as offices and flats.
    Address: Hovězí
  • basket Hrabyně - former chateau
    Only three farm buildings, which surrounded the court, remain preserved from the extensive chateau complex. Also the noteworthy building, the so-called orangerie remains, which served as a silo in the past.
    Address: Hrabyně
  • basket Hukovice - chateau
    Originally a Gothic fortress rebuilt into a Baroque chateau.
    Address: č.p. 1, Bartošovice, Hukovice
  • basket Jindřichov - chateau
    Four-winged early Baroque chateau and grounds built by Hodicky of Hodic in the 2nd half of the 17th century. After a blaze in 1844 (during the time of Josef of Bartenstein), total reconstruction in Classical style was conducted, during which two wings were equipped with a two-storey courtyard pillar arcade. A valuable dendrological park is situated...
    Address: Jindřichov
  • basket Kelč - chateau
    Originally a fortress once stood in Kelč, which the brothers Jan and Beneš of Heršice had built in around the 2nd half of the 15th century, after their castle Šaumburk had been destroyed. Towards the end of the 16th century, during the rule of Bishop Stanislav Pavlovsky, the fortress was rebuilt into a Renaissance chateau,which it still remains today...
    Address: Kelč
  • basket Konská - chateau
    Under the influence of Classicism, the chateau received its varied Empirical facade with a distinct entry buttress. During reconstruction, a two-storey building with two short singgle axis, single-storey side buildings on the east and west side were added.
    Address: Průmyslová 717 , Třinec
  • basket Kyjovice - chateau
    Late Baroque chateau built by Baron Quido Antonin of Kalkreut. In the 1st half of the 19th century, it was expanded and renovated in Empire style, as it looks today, by Count Arnošt August Falkenhain of Glošk.
    Telephone: 553778026
    Address: č.p. 1, Kyjovice
  • basket Litultovice - chateau
    Jan Stoš of KOunic rebuilt the original fortress into a Renaissance chateau. The reconstruction work was apparently completed in 1579.
    Telephone: 555559541
    Address: č.p. 1, Litultovice
  • basket Loučka - chateau
    Michal Paris Kaltschmied of Eisenverg had the Baroque chateau built in the 1660s. After 1769, Count Leopold of Lamberk reconstructed the chateau and also had a chateau chapel built. Empirical renovations at beginning of the 19th century imprinted the chateau's look as we know it today. Unfortunately, the chateau is abandoned and run-down.
    Address: Loučka
  • basket Melč - chateau
    Melč - chateau. Barowue chateau built in the beginning of the 18th century by František Josef of Hodic. In 1810, it was purchased by Melč Jan Count of Tenczina and the chateau was reconstructed in Empire style. The chateau has maintained this look to the present. There is an extensice park with rare species of trees and bushes around the chateau.
    Address: č.p. 4, Melč
  • basket Mladecko - chateau
    Empire style chateau built in Mladec at the beginning of the 19th century by Onre, Count Renard. Later on, an extensive landscaping park was established around the chateau. Today the chateau serves as a home to the Congregation of the Sisters of Mercy of the 3rd Order of St. Francis.
    Address: č.p. 53, Mladecko
  • basket Nové Valteřice - small chateau
    The small hunting castle called Gizita lies in the forest. The single storey castle was built in 1864 – 1876 by House Lichtenstein. Its core is made of a cast-iron structure brought from the World Exhibition in Vienna.
    Address: Nové Valteřice
  • basket (Nový zámek)
    Address: Nerudova 521/12, Albrechtice
  • basket Oldřišov - chateau
    In 1526, Oldřišov Kryštof Tvorkovský of Kravař purchased a built a fort here. During the course of the Thirty Years War it became very worn-down, which is why Jiří Štěpán, Count of Vrbna built a Baroque chateau here in the 2nd half of the 17th century. In 1958, the chateau was adapted to the needs of a state farmstead.
    Address: Zámecká 246, Oldřišov
  • basket Paskov - chateau
    Four-winged, storeyed chateau built by Václav of Vrbna, evidently on the site of a former fortress. It is seperated from the village by a castle front area with a high entrance tower in the middle with a clock. It is surrounded by a park with valuable statues.
    Address: Paskov
  • basket Pustějov - chateau
    The chateau was built in the middle of the 18th century as the summer residence of the Augustinian Provost and the administrative base of the monasterial estate. The chateau is created from a rectangular storeyed building with a saddle roof and two high gables on both shorter sides.
    Address: č.p. 218, Pustějov
  • basket Raškovice - former chateau
    The former chateau of Count Pražma, which was a sort of centre of the former manor - folvark - is now one of the buildings of the Raškovicky Basic School. This chateau, built apparently at the turn of the 18th century, was in the ownership of the Habsburgs, who owned the entire extensive Frýdec estate, until 1948,
    Address: Raškovice
  • basket Rychvald - chateau
    Four-winged chateau, which was originally a storeyed chateau from the 16th century. It became rather run-down during the 40 years of the Communist era.
    Address: Orlovská 1, Rychvald
  • basket Sedlnice - chateau
    Originally a wooden fortress from the 15th century, which was rebuilt at the beginning of the 17th century. The buildings were planned in the shape of a horseshoe, an additional floor was added with high wooden gables. The Eichendorffs rebuilt the chateau in Classical style, into a comfortable manor. They had the chateau park landscaped in English style...
    Address: č.p. 121, Sedlnice
  • basket Slatina - chateau
    Renaissance chateau standing in the courtyard on the west side of the village. It was established with the reconstruction of a former fortress in 1602. It is a storeyed, rectangular building with a high saddle roof, which has Renaissance arcades on the main entry frontispiece and on the first floor.
    Telephone: 556427012
    Address: č.p. 1, Slatina
  • basket Slavkov - chateau
    The oldest building in the municipality. It was created by reconstructing the original fortress. From the end of the 17th century, it was not used as a manor and gradually became run-down. The required repairs and renovations last conducted in the 20th century significantly damaged the character of the historical building. The only preserved and culturally...
    Address: Zámecká, Slavkov
  • basket Slezské Pavlovice - chateau
    Renaissance chateau built on the site of a former medieval fortress by the Supovs of Fulstein. After 1776, Baron Jan Mattencloid had the chateau reconstructed in Baroque style and his family established a chateau park behind the building. The remains of the 19th century English park can still be seen today. The chateau was used by the offices of the...
    Address: č.p. 29, Slezské Pavlovice
  • basket Smolkov - chateau
    The fortress of Tvorkovský family of Kravař dating back to 1613. At the beginning of the 18th century the Lichnovští family of Voštice built a storeyed Baroque chateau on the site of the former fortress. At the beginning of the 19th century the Mitrovští family of Nemyšle acquired it and made some minor Classicist renovations, however, they did not...
    Address: Poddubí 6, Háj ve Slezsku, Smolkov
  • basket Sosnová - chateau
    The chateau was built in the 17th century by Kotulínský of Kotulín. In 1720 - 1727 it was expanded in High Baroque style by the Frobels. In the 19th century it was reconstructed in Late Classical style.
    Address: č.p. 28, Sosnová
  • basket Spálov - chateau
    Spalovsky's chateau was originally a fortress, most probably built during the time of the first owner of the Spalovsky estate Mladota Podstatsky of Prusinovice, who acquired this estate in 1535.
    Address: Spálov
  • basket Štáblovice - chateau
    The chateau was created with the reconstruction of a former fortress by Kašpare Rotmberk of Ketř. Later on Jan Lescourant had it rebuilt in Baroque style. During World War II it was serverely damaged and all subsequent restoration work only focused on purpose and cultural use.
    Address: č.p. 1, Štáblovice
  • basket Stěbořice - chateau
    The chateau was built in the 17th century by reconstructing a farmstead building, which was a part of the Cistercian Order's court. A rather small, originally Baroque chateau emerged, which later underwent extensive reconstruction.
    Address: č.p. 23, Stěbořice
  • basket Štemplovec - chateau
    The owner of the estate at the time, Karel Traugott Skrbensy of Hříště had the chateau built at the beginning of the 19th century on the site of a former Baroque chateau, which he had torn down. A park was founded around the new chateau. The chateau building is rectangular in shape, single-storeyed with a two-storey buttress.
    Address: č.p. 1, Holasovice, Štemplovec
  • basket Štítina - chateau remains
    The medieval water fortress was first mentioned in 1337. It was expanded and renovated in Renaissance style into a four-winged Renaissance chateau, perhaps under the rule of Mikuláš Tvorkovsky of Kravař (1582 - 1599). In the 1980s it was torn down. Only a small part of the moat and pond remain preserved.
    Address: Štítina
  • basket Střítež - chateau
    The last owner of the chateau before 1792 was Karel Gottfried of Logova. After 1792, when the Střítežsky manor was transferred to the Těšín chamber, this chateau became run-down and was rebuilt. Its materials were used in the construction of the new administrative building of the manor, which included a flat for the landlord.
    Address: Střítež
  • basket Těrlicko - chateau
    The so-called Larisch chateau is simple and indistinct. It was originally a rectangular Baroque structure with one storey, rebuilt in Classical style with indistinct shallow single-axis front buttresses.
    Address: č.p. 1, Těrlicko, Horní Těrlicko
  • basket Trnávka - chateau
    The chateau's present day Late Baroque appearance dates back to around 1780. It was built in the 1720s on the site of a medieval fortress, most probably by Josef Viktorin of Harasova. It is a single-storey building covered by a mansard roof.
    Address: č.p. 1, Trnávka
  • basket Trubiska - Hunting chateau
    Wooden chateau built in the 2nd half of the 19th century by the Stillfrieds.
    Address: Pozděchov
  • basket Vendryně - chateau
    There was originally a fort here, which the Borks of Roztopice rebuilt into a Renaissance chateau in 1568. The chateau has been reconstructed and no longer looks like the orginal residence in any way.
    Address: č.p. 22, Vendryně
  • basket Výškovice - chateau
    Originally it was a simple storeyed Empirical chateau, rectangular in shape with a simple smooth front facade, ended with a buttress with a gable on the entry frontispiece. Later on, it was reconstructed into residential flats.
    Address: Bílovec, Výškovice
  • basket Hošťálková - chateau
    Empire chateau built by Count Frydrych Chorynský of Ledské. The chateau includes a 19th century park.
    Telephone: 739050418
    Address: č.p. 286, Hošťálková
  • basket Kocharowsky Chateau
    It is a single storey Baroque building, rectangular in shape with a mansard roof. There is a buttress with a triangular gable on the frontispiece.
    Telephone: 777 591 960, 603 739 742
    Address: Loděnice 105, Holasovice
  • searched records: 104

Offer for:

Newsletter

Do noy click on this link or else you will be banned!