Holiday in the CR:CZeCOTTourmapsEast BohemiaNorth Moravia-SilesiaTřeboň RegionUNESCOCzech inspirationActive holidayTimetablesGEOFUN

Parks

Map


Search results Export data for GPS device in GPX format

Parks Parks.

  • basket Janovice - chateau
    Janovice - chateau. The Žerotín chateau was built in the 1520’s, during the Renaissance period. It was given its current Baroque appearance in the mid-17th century. In the first half of the 18th century, the chateau came under the ownership of the Harrach family, who not only expanded it, but also had a chateau park called “The Northern Arboretum” made.
    Telephone: 554211770
    Address: Zámek 10/1, Rýmařov, Janovice
  • basket Neplachovice - chateau and museum
    Neplachovice - chateau and museum. Chateau built in Late Empire style. It is a single storey rectangular building with a saddle roof. There is a balcony supported by four Tuscan columns on the frontispiece. On the other side, there is a terrace with a two shoulder staircase. Baroque statues adorn the park.
    Telephone: 553662221
    Address: Zámecká 81, Neplachovice
  • basket Kunín - chateau
    Kunín - chateau. Newly reconstructed Baroque chateau. Its history begins with the Harrach clan in 1726-1734. At the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries Kunín became a modern education institution, attended by a famous native of nearby Hodslavice - František Palacký.
    Telephone: 556749420
    Address: č.p. 1, Kunín
  • basket Lešná - museum and chateau
    Lešná - museum and chateau. Fortress which was reconstructed into a late Renaissance chateau at the beginning of the 17th century. The last owner of the chateau in 1887-1945 was Kinšt.
    Telephone: 734420009
    Address: č.p. 1, Lešná
  • basket Velké Hoštice - chateau
    Velké Hoštice - chateau. Late Gothic chateau built in the 18th century in place of an old 16th century one. Built by the Lords of Kravař. In the 19th century, the west storeyed wing was added and the park was extended.
    Telephone: 553764062
    Address: Zámecká 197, Velké Hoštice
  • basket Bartošovice - chateau
    Bartošovice - chateau. 15th century fortress, which was reconstructed into a Renaissance chateau by the Sedlničtí of Choltic in 1583. In 1616, another three-storey chateau was added in the near vicinity. Both building structures were interconnected by a joining wing.
    Telephone: 556720490
    Address: Bartošovice 1
  • basket Linhartovy - chateau
    Linhartovy - chateau. Built in the second half of the 16th century by reconstructing a fortress into a Renaissance residence, left to ruin several times, gradually being reconstructed at the present.
    Telephone: 554652241, 728323270
    Address: Linhartovy 36
  • basket Božena Němcova's park
    Božena Němcova's park. The original chateau park was established in English style after the reconstruction of Fryštát Chateau in Empire style.
    Address: Karviná
  • basket Valašské Meziříčí - museum and Kinsky chateau
    Valašské Meziříčí - museum and Kinsky chateau. Imperial chateau built on the site of the former administrative building (1854). An extensive park stretches around the chateau, with rare woody plants established at the turn of the 19th century.
    Telephone: 734236279
    Address: Zámecká 3, Valašské Meziříčí
  • basket Vsetín - museum and chateau
    Vsetín - museum and chateau. Originally a Gothic stronghold was at the beginning of the 17th century rebuilt into a four-wing Renaissance castle with a 59 m tall tower. The castle was rebuilt in Classicist style in 1833 – 34. After a fire in 1915 it was adapted in pseudo-Renaissance style for the family Thonet.
    Telephone: 571411690
    Address: Horní nám. 2, Vsetín
  • basket Šilheřovice - chateau
    Šilheřovice - chateau. The Classicist castle was built at the beginning of the 18th century and was later rebuilt in Neo-Renaissance style. It is surrounded by a large English park with small buildings and a new golf course.
    Telephone: 420599500
    Address: Zámecká 1, Šilheřovice
  • basket Jezdkovice - chateau
    The Renaissance chateau was built by the Mitrovští family of Nemyšle. In the 18th century it was rebuilt in Baroque style. A chateau park lies adjacent to the building.
    Address: č.p. 32 , Jezdkovice
  • basket Komenský's Park - park
    Komenský's Park - park. Address: Ostrava
  • basket Klimkovice Forest Park
    The forest park includes a combination of ecological games, information panels and benches situated in natural forest settings.
    Telephone: 602561816
    Address: Klimkovice, Hýlov
  • basket Branky - chateau
    The chateau was built at the beginning of the 18th century during the rule of the Lockner's of Lockenau. In the 1890s, it was reconstructed in a historicising style. However, the single-storey Baroque layout remained basically the same. There is a park adjacent to the chateau with certain noteworthy woody specise. The chateau is a part of the children...
    Address: č.p. 1, Branky
  • basket Chářovský park
    Park with attractive water areas, a network of paths and bridges.
    Address: Krnov
  • basket Dobroslavice - chateau park
    The chateau park is in English style and was built in its present day form at the beginning of the 19th century. At the beginning of this century, it was modified and rhododendrons, pines and more were added. There is also a large Baroque vase in the park.
    Address: Dobroslavice
  • basket Jindřichov - chateau
    Four-winged early Baroque chateau and grounds built by Hodicky of Hodic in the 2nd half of the 17th century. After a blaze in 1844 (during the time of Josef of Bartenstein), total reconstruction in Classical style was conducted, during which two wings were equipped with a two-storey courtyard pillar arcade. A valuable dendrological park is situated...
    Address: Jindřichov
  • basket Kyjovice - chateau
    Late Baroque chateau built by Baron Quido Antonin of Kalkreut. In the 1st half of the 19th century, it was expanded and renovated in Empire style, as it looks today, by Count Arnošt August Falkenhain of Glošk.
    Telephone: 553778026
    Address: č.p. 1, Kyjovice
  • basket Melč - chateau
    Melč - chateau. Barowue chateau built in the beginning of the 18th century by František Josef of Hodic. In 1810, it was purchased by Melč Jan Count of Tenczina and the chateau was reconstructed in Empire style. The chateau has maintained this look to the present. There is an extensice park with rare species of trees and bushes around the chateau.
    Address: č.p. 4, Melč
  • basket Abigail garden
    The largest park in the city with a pond established at the beginning of the 20th century. In 2002-2003 it was completely modernised. Numerous cultural events take place in the area of the gazebo.
    Address: Vsetín
  • basket Botanic Park
    Park with rare woody species established for the needs of the nearby grammar school.
    Address: Valašské Meziříčí
  • basket Hošťálková - chateau
    Empire chateau built by Count Frydrych Chorynský of Ledské. The chateau includes a 19th century park.
    Telephone: 739050418
    Address: č.p. 286, Hošťálková
  • basket Bruntál - park
    Bruntál - park. Address: Bruntál
  • basket (Lesopark Třinec)
    Address: Třinec
  • basket (Městské sady)
    Address: Opava
  • basket (Sady B. Smetany)
    Address: Frýdek-Místek
  • basket (Sady Svobody Frýdek-Místek)
    Address: Frýdek-Místek
  • searched records: 28

Offer for:

Newsletter

Do noy click on this link or else you will be banned!