Holiday in the CR:CZeCOTTourmapsEast BohemiaNorth Moravia-SilesiaTřeboň RegionUNESCOCzech inspirationActive holidayTimetablesGEOFUN

Opavian Silesia - Ruins, city fortifications

Map


Search results Export data for GPS device in GPX format

Ruins, city fortifications Ruins, city fortifications.

  • basket Hlučín - mediaeval fortifications
    Hlučín - mediaeval fortifications. Relatively extensive remains of a medieval fortification, mainly built in 1534, which are the only proof within the territory of the district and belong among the oldest preserved monuments of the city. Even though the walls were torn down in 1829, their preserved remains are proof of the fortification.
    Address: Hlučín
  • basket Clock tower
    Clock tower. It never fulfilled the function of a medieval castle lookout. It was completed within the scope of the construction of the pseudo-Gothic premises of the Red Chateau. It is 35 m tall from the levl of the courtyard. A wind vane in the form of a rooster rotates on its conical tower. The outer diameter of the tower is 6 metres. 99 steps with two landings...
    Telephone: 602947904
    Address: Hradec nad Moravicí
  • basket Guard tower
    Guard tower. Entry gate with a walkway and original historical winch on the 1st floor.
    Telephone: 602947904
    Address: Hradec nad Moravicí
  • basket Vartnov - castle remains
    Vartnov - castle remains. Ruins of the fortification and peripheral walls of a building and a moat – much of the fortress, built in the 14th century and damaged by Matyáš Korvín’s troops, has been preserved.
    Address: Brumovice, Pocheň
  • basket Vildštejn - castle ruins
    Vildštejn - castle ruins. The medieval castle protects its neighbourhood from a promontory. It was large for its time (from the end of the 13th to the 15th century). Today stand only eroded bulwarks and remains of walls and probably a tower.
    Address: Budišov nad Budišovkou
  • basket Bělá - fortress ruins
    The fortress stood on the eastern side of the municipality below the hill with a farmstead, established after 1426 by Jan of Bělé.
    Address: Bělá
  • basket Deštné - chateau ruin
    At the turn of the 18th century, when the municipality was in the ownership of Karel Ferdinand of Serc, the fortress was gradually rebuilt into a Baroque chateau. It was owned by Count Renard from 1761.
    Address: č.p. 1, Jakartovice, Deštné
  • basket Dolní Životice - remains of a fortification
    Terrain remains of a water fortress most probably the beginning of the 13th century.
    Address: Dolní Životice
  • basket Přerovec - castle remains
    The history of the castle is first mentioned in records from as far back as 1492. However, the beginnings of the castle apparently reach even further back to the 14th century, perhaps even the 13th, which can be proven by the castle layout and objects that have been found here. In 1756, Přerovec castle is referred to as abandoned.
    Address: Opava, Suché Lazce
  • basket Závada - castle remains
    The municipality of Závada was already mentioned in 1349. It belonged to the Lords of Drahotuš, who most probably had a well fortified fortress here. The opponents were forced to join the Hussites during the Hussite Wars, in which they fought to seize the fortress. In 1999, during the anniversary of the municipality, the fortress was made more attractive...
    Address: Závada
  • basket Ruins of a stone bridge
    One of the last remains after the original modifications to the chateau park, is the ruins of the original Baroque bridge in the chateau park.
    Address: Dobroslavice
  • searched records: 11

Offer for:

Newsletter

Do noy click on this link or else you will be banned!