A large ruin of a stronghold from the first half of the 13th century built on the steep bank of the Moravice river. It was plundered in 1474 and blown up by the Emperor’s troops in 1648, but always reconstructed again. It was abandoned only at the end of the 18th century; it is documented as desolate in 1775.
GPS: 49°48'16.8"N 17°46'23.46"E
468 m above sea level